DevOps ENGINEER AT BIANOR
Bianor is an award-winning software development company with more than 20-year experience implementing custom high-tech solutions for leading companies in the technology, media, telecommunications, and defense industry. We have established a positive reputation for a reliable IT services partner that consistently delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. Bianor is certified by NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001: 2008 and has received IT industry awards in Europe and North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE – DevOps ENGINEER
THE SOFTWARE STACK
- Jenkins automation server with Pipeline suite of plugins as main CI/CD tool;
- Apache Groovy-based scripting language;
- Kubernetes and Docker;
- Makefiles, custom build scripts written in Bash and similar, and corresponding configuration files
Source Code and binary repositories (Bitbucket);
- Various virtualization platforms (VMWare);
- Linux-based development and production environments
In your daily work you will:
- Be part of an agile international team to expand existing and develop new CI/CD solutions with Jenkins in order to meet new requirements and improve performance and reliability;
- Configure Jenkins plugins;
- Produce software builds from software source code and deploy updates and fixes;
- Build and manage Docker images
Maintain source code repositories and artifactory;
- Communicate daily with stakeholders and other team members;
- Analyze requirements;
- Investigate and resolve technical issues;
- Keep documentation in good shape
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
You would feel at the right place with us if you are:
- Experience in the DevOps field, specifically in building Jenkins Pipelines;
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language e.g., Groovy, Java, Python;
- Experience with Bash;
- Advanced sysadmin skills: Linux and Windows;
- Good understanding of Containers (Docker and Kubernetes);
- Very good troubleshooting skills – read logs, analyze warnings and errors.
- Be able to understand abstract requirements and make design and architectural decisions;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Academic Degree in technical/scientific discipline or equivalent experience relevant to the job.
A plus would be:
Working in a distributed international team
THE ATTITUDE WE LIKE
- Team oriented;
- Able to work independently with attention to detail;
- Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution;
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
Get the optimum work-life balance with flexible working time, tailored to better suit your needs and requirements.
Enjoy some funny moments outside the office and turn your colleagues into teammates by knowing them better.
Work from home or anywhere else you want. Chose your location by yourself, but mind the project and your team.
FLAT COMPANY STRUCTURE
We do not believe in the Flat Earth conception but do believe in the flat hierarchy where everyone is welcome to speak up.
We hire open-minded and unprejudiced people, and together we create an easy-going and welcoming habitat.
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
We cater to our employees and offer attractive salaries and additional competitive benefits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
“ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.”
Arthur C. Clarke
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is bespoke solutions that free people to access and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever thy need to.