Bianor is an award-winning software development company with more than 20-year experience in implementing custom high-tech solutions for leading companies in technology, media, telecommunications, and defense industry. We have established a positive reputation for a reliable IT services partner that always delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. Bianor is certified by NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001: 2015 and has received IT industry awards in Europe and North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE – JAVA DEVELOPER
For one of our USA-based customers – a leading provider of data center management solutions (DCMS), we are looking for an experienced Java Developer who will work closely with the developers and the other stakeholders overseas. Our customer’s web-based solutions help companies understand and manage energy consumption, environmental conditions, and assets in their facilities.
THE SOFTWARE STACK
- Java 11+
- PostgreSQL 12
In your daily work you will:
- Be part of an agile/lean team to develop backend systems to collect data and manage devices using Java;
- Utilize SNMP, Web API’s, Modbus, BACnet, and other protocols to communicate with end devices;
- Work on overall architectural problems, particularly as they relate to data integration, data transfer, scalability, and performance;
- Write, analyze and clarify the requirements of Data Center Infrastructure Management software enhancement;
- Produce efficient, reusable, and maintainable software code
- Write unit tests and perform unit testing and integration testing;
- Work with QA testers to fix software defects in the Data Center Infrastructure Management application;
- Work with client’s customers to troubleshoot and resolve field issues they encounter.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
You would feel at the right place with us if you are:
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in Java development;
- Solid understanding of core Java, OOD, design patterns, and Rest API’s;
- Experience with Spring, jOOQ, and\or Hibernate;
- Strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL experience preferred);
- Unix/Linux experience;
- Willingness and aptitude for learning new technologies;
- BS\BA in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
A real plus would be:
- Experience with SNMP;
- Experience with Data Center Infrastructure Management or Energy Management;
- Open API (Swagger) API specifications;
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS experience;
THE ATTITUDE WE LIKE
- Team oriented;
- Able to work independently with attention to detail;
- Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution;
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
Get the optimum work-life balance with flexible working time, tailored to better suit your needs and requirements.
Enjoy some funny moments outside the office and turn your colleagues into teammates by knowing them better.
Work from home or anywhere else you want. Chose your location by yourself, but mind the project and your team.
FLAT COMPANY STRUCTURE
We do not believe in the Flat Earth conception but do believe in the flat hierarchy where everyone is welcome to speak up.
We hire open-minded and unprejudiced people, and together we create an easy-going and welcoming habitat.
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
We cater to our employees and offer attractive salaries and additional competitive benefits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
“ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.”
Arthur C. Clarke
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is bespoke solutions that free people to access and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever thy need to.