Bianor is an award-winning software development company with more than 20-year experience in implementing custom high-tech solutions for leading companies in technology, media, telecommunications, and defense industry. We have established a positive reputation for a reliable IT services partner that always delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. Bianor is certified by NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015 and has received IT industry awards in Europe and North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE –
MANUAL & AUTOMATION QA
Our team designs, builds, and supports custom OTT/IPTV solutions for TV broadcasters. We are now hiring a geeky Manual & Automation QA to be part of our agile and lean team, passionate about coding and building new solutions.
In your daily work you will:
- Be part of an agile/lean team to grow new web-based software solution to meet business requirements;
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Design and implement automated functional and performance test scenarios, and analyze results;
- Design and implement automated API test scenarios, identify, document and track bugs;
- Prepare and keep up-to-date the formal QA documentation like test plans, test strategy, etc.;
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
You would feel at the right place with us if you have:
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge about manual software testing with at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- 1-2 years of experience with automation testing of web applications and automation testing tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Robot framework, etc.;
- Experience with testing mobile devices (Android, iOS);
- Basic knowledge of Git;
- Good communication skills.
A REAL PLUS WOULD BE:
- Experience with XCode, Android Studio;
- Video testing.
THE ATTITUDE WE LIKE
- Team oriented.
- Able to work independently with attention to detail.
- Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution.
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
Get the optimum work-life balance with flexible working time, tailored to better suit your needs and requirements.
Enjoy some funny moments outside the office and turn your colleagues into teammates by knowing them better.
Work from home or anywhere else you want. Chose your location by yourself, but mind the project and your team.
FLAT COMPANY STRUCTURE
We do not believe in the Flat Earth conception but do believe in the flat hierarchy where everyone is welcome to speak up.
We hire open-minded and unprejudiced people, and together we create an easy-going and welcoming habitat.
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
We cater to our employees and offer attractive salaries and additional competitive benefits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
“ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.”
Arthur C. Clarke
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is bespoke solutions that free people to access and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever thy need to.