Senior DevOps Engineer
Bianor is an award-winning software development company with more than 20-year experience implementing custom high-tech solutions for leading companies in the technology, media, telecommunications, and defense industry. We have established a positive reputation for a reliable IT services partner that consistently delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. Bianor is certified by NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001: 2008 and has received IT industry awards in Europe and North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE – Senior DevOps Engineer
Our team in Sofia provides software quality assurance services to one of our USA-based customers – a leading provider of data center management solutions (DCIM). We work closely with the developers and the other stakeholders overseas.
Now, we are looking to expand the team of experienced professionals with a Senior DevOps Engineer. The person will serve as a subject matter expert to bolster our client’s efforts when breaking their solution into different containers and leverage Kubernetes to orchestrate and manage them.
THE SOFTWARE STACK
In your daily work you will:
- Help define how to break the current solution into different containers;
- Update the built environment to automate the creation of the containers;
- Automate deployment of the containers to different environments;
- Establish the overall design for how Kubernetes is currently used to orchestrate and manage the containers;
- Develop scripts to configure both the containers and Kubernetes;
- Help test the solution and different failure scenarios to ensure it meets the objectives;
- Provide support as the client works to roll the solution out and manage it.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
You would feel at the right place with us if you are:
- Have 5+ years of professional experience;
- Are an expert on Kubernetes and have led configuration and deployments in prеvious positions;
- Are an expert on Containerization (Docker preferred);
- Have experience with Java, Tomcat, and database configurations;
- Are a Linux power user;
- Have strong communication skills to help guide the team;
- Are creative, industrious, self-managed;
- Excel when working as part of a small, highly-skilled, agile team;
- Are available for calls\ meetings until noon on normal Eastern Time working hours (19:00-20:00 p.m. BG time).;
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
A REAL PLUS WOULD BE:
- Ruby on Rails
THE ATTITUDE WE LIKE
- Team oriented;
- Able to work independently with attention to detail;
- Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution;
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
Get the optimum work-life balance with flexible working time, tailored to better suit your needs and requirements.
Enjoy some funny moments outside the office and turn your colleagues into teammates by knowing them better.
Work from home or anywhere else you want. Chose your location by yourself, but mind the project and your team.
FLAT COMPANY STRUCTURE
We do not believe in the Flat Earth conception but do believe in the flat hierarchy where everyone is welcome to speak up.
We hire open-minded and unprejudiced people, and together we create an easy-going and welcoming habitat.
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
We cater to our employees and offer attractive salaries and additional competitive benefits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
“ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.”
Arthur C. Clarke
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is bespoke solutions that free people to access and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever thy need to.