Bianor is a recognized authority in video solutions and is dedicated to helping businesses take full advantage of technology. For
about 20 years we have been designing and developing unique software solutions for the leading technology, media and telecommunication
companies. Bianor employs highly skilled staff in its New York and Sofia offices. The company is NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015
certified and has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions.
About The Role - DevOps
Our team in Sofia designs and implements software solutions for a large broadcast satellite service provider in the USA. We are now hiring
for a team which develops the CI/CD pipelines for one of the core systems, used by millions of customers – the Set-top-box software.
The Software Stack
- Jenkins with Pipeline suit of plugins as main CI/CD tool (with Groovy-based scripting language);
- Makefiles, custom build scripts written in bash and similar, and corresponding configuration files;
- Docker and corresponding configuration files;
- Various source code and binary repositories;
- Various virtualization platforms, mainly VMWare;
- Mainly Linux-based (RedHat, CentOS) development and production environments, but there are some pieces running on Windows;
- Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing and develop new CI/CD solutions in order to
meet new requirements and improve performance and reliability;
- Ensure the quality of your work;
- Analyze requirements;
- Communicate daily with stakeholders and other colleagues;
- Keep the documentation in a good shape;
Skills And Expertise:
- Experience in the DevOps field or software development experience with motivation to apply and extend it in the DevOps field;
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language: Java (or Groovy), Python or other;
- Should feel at home with GNU/Linux OS;
- Be able to read logs, analyze warnings and errors and figure out how to move on;
- Be able to understand abstract requirements and make design and architectural decisions which provide the frame for implementing them;
A Real Plus Would Be:
- Experience in building Jenkins Pipelines;
- Experience in working in distributed teams;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Academic Degree in technical/scientific disciplines or equivalent experience relevant to the job;
The Attitude We Like:
- Team oriented.
- Able to work independently with attention to details.
- Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution.
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh :-)
- Relaxed and friendly environment;
- Home office policy;
- Extra health insurance;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Flat company structure;
- Project referral bonus;
- Teambuilding / Christmas party / Regular office breakfasts;
- Gym membership discounts;
- Free massage in the office / free coffee, milk, tea, fruits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
If You Are Interested
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Bianor representative as soon as possible.
As part of our recruitment process, Bianor Services collects, stores and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
and using it in accordance with this policy.
Take The Next Step In Your Professional Growth!
We would be more than happy to have more stars on our team!
Arthur C. Clarke once said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is technology solutions that
free people to access information, work and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever they need to.