Bianor is a recognized authority in video solutions and is dedicated to helping businesses take full advantage of technology. For
about 20 years we have been designing and developing unique software solutions for the leading technology, media and telecommunication
companies. Bianor employs highly skilled staff in its New York and Sofia offices. The company is NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015
certified and has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions.
About The Role - Junior QA at Bianor
Our team in Sofia provides software quality assurance services to one of our USA based customers – a leading provider of data center management
solutions. We work closely with the developers and the other stakeholders overseas. Now we are looking to expand our team of experienced professionals.
You will join a team of very skilled QA engineers in Sofia, who are an integral part of a distributed team of product managers, developers and QAs all
together working on a modern system for managing and monitoring data centers. The local QA team participates and helps with requirements gathering, writes user stories and test
scenarios, suggests product improvements, performs functional, security, and regression tests. The team also has many other useful skills like troubleshooting skills, system
administration and management, automation, and so on. You will be able to learn and grow professionally in a challenging yet relaxed environment.
The Software Stack
- Java Spring/SpringBoot/Groovy-based web applications.
- Web front ends built with and without frameworks.
- MySQL and MongoDB databases.
- GNU/Linux production environment.
In a nutshell, on a daily basis, you will
- Be part of an agile team working on complex software products.
- Learn the software products, observe and apply best practices and grow your knowledge in the QA domain.
- Implement functional and performance test cases, review existing such and analyze results.
- Automate APIs using SoapUI, bash scripting, and Selenium-based frameworks.
- Keep the testing documentation in good shape.
What We Are Looking For
You would feel at the right place with us if you are:
- Knowledgeable about formal manual software testing.
- With a technical background or some experience in the IT domain.
- With a basic understanding of how the Internet and web applications work.
- fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fearless about learning new things related to the product and the working processes, but not only, and then applying the knowledge.
A real plus would be
- Experience in software testing.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
If You Are Interested
Please send your resume to email@example.com!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Bianor representative as soon as possible.
As part of our recruitment process, Bianor Services collects, stores and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
and using it in accordance with this policy.
Take The Next Step In Your Professional Growth!
We would be more than happy to have more stars on our team!
Arthur C. Clarke once said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is technology solutions that
free people to access information, work and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever they need to.