Bianor is an award-winning software development company with more than 20-year experience in implementing custom high-tech solutions for leading companies in technology, media, telecommunications, and defense industry. We have established a positive reputation for a reliable IT services partner that always delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. Bianor is certified by NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015 and has received IT industry awards in Europe and North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE – QA ENGINEER
Our team in Sofia provides software quality assurance services to one of our USA based customers – a leading provider of data center management solutions (DCMS). We work closely with the developers and the other stakeholders overseas. Now we are looking to expand our team of experienced professionals.
THE SOFTWARE STACK
- Web application with a mix of AngularJS, and custom libraries;
- Tomcat, Java, and Rails on the backend;
- Virtualized testing and production environments;
- PostgreSQL database.
In your daily work you will:
- Be part of an agile team to expand existing software in order to meet new requirements and improve performances and reliability;
- Analyze customer and product requirements;
- Design and implement functional and performance test cases, review existing such, and analyze results;
- Automate APIs using SoapUI, Selenium, and/or other tools;
- Keep the testing documentation in a good shape.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
You would feel at the right place with us if you have:
- Knowledge about formal manual software testing with at least two years of relevant experience;
- Understanding how the Internet and web applications work;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge of GNU/Linux OS.
A REAL PLUS WOULD BE
Some coding/scripting experience;
Experience with automation testing;
Knowledge in Web security, performance testing;
Experience in system administration;
Experience working in an agile multi-cultural environment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Academic Degree in technical/scientific disciplines or equivalent experience relevant to the job.
THE ATTITUDE WE LIKE
- Team oriented.
- Able to work independently with attention to detail.
- Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution.
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
Get the optimum work-life balance with flexible working time, tailored to better suit your needs and requirements.
Enjoy some funny moments outside the office and turn your colleagues into teammates by knowing them better.
Work from home or anywhere else you want. Chose your location by yourself, but mind the project and your team.
FLAT COMPANY STRUCTURE
We do not believe in the Flat Earth conception but do believe in the flat hierarchy where everyone is welcome to speak up.
We hire open-minded and unprejudiced people, and together we create an easy-going and welcoming habitat.
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
We cater to our employees and offer attractive salaries and additional competitive benefits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
“ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.”
Arthur C. Clarke
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is bespoke solutions that free people to access and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever thy need to.