Bianor is an award-winning software development company with more than 20-year experience in implementing custom high-tech solutions for leading companies in technology, media, telecommunications, and defense industry. We have established a positive reputation for a reliable IT services partner that always delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. Bianor is certified by NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015 and has received IT industry awards in Europe and North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE –
Our team in Sofia is on a mission to bring to life a new, state-of-the-art web application for Switzerland’s leading information platform. The platform provides unique sales and marketing data on construction projects all over Switzerland for everyone directly or indirectly involved in the construction business. Now we are looking for experienced developers and QA engineers to join the journey and contribute to several modern web applications’ entire development life cycle.
THE SOFTWARE STACK
- Modern web frontend (front office and back office) with React / React Admin;
- Serverless backend on Amazon Web Services cloud (e.g.: Lambda, S3, Cognito, AppSync, SNS, SQS, etc.);
- SQL and NoSQL databases, ElasticSearch;
- REST and GraphQL APIs.
In your daily work you will:
- Be part of an agile/lean team to grow new web-based software solution to meet business requirements;
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Design and implement automated functional and performance test scenarios, and analyze results;
- Design and implement automated API test scenarios;
- Identify, document and track bugs;
- Prepare and keep up-to-date the formal QA documentation like test plans, test strategy, etc.;
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
You would feel at the right place with us if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge about formal manual software testing;
- Experience with automated testing of web applications and automation testing tools like Selenium, Cucumber, etc.;
- Understanding how the Internet and web applications work;
- Good communication and soft skills;
- Fluency in English.
THE ATTITUDE WE LIKE
- Team oriented.
- Able to work independently with attention to detail.
- Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution.
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
Get the optimum work-life balance with flexible working time, tailored to better suit your needs and requirements.
Enjoy some funny moments outside the office and turn your colleagues into teammates by knowing them better.
Work from home or anywhere else you want. Chose your location by yourself, but mind the project and your team.
FLAT COMPANY STRUCTURE
We do not believe in the Flat Earth conception but do believe in the flat hierarchy where everyone is welcome to speak up.
We hire open-minded and unprejudiced people, and together we create an easy-going and welcoming habitat.
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
We cater to our employees and offer attractive salaries and additional competitive benefits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
“ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.”
Arthur C. Clarke
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is bespoke solutions that free people to access and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever thy need to.