Bianor is a recognized authority in video solutions and is dedicated to helping businesses take full advantage of technology. For
about 20 years we have been designing and developing unique software solutions for the leading technology, media and telecommunication
companies. Bianor employs highly skilled staff in its New York and Sofia offices. The company is NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015
certified and has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions.
About The Role - Trainee Java Developer
Our team in Sofia designs and implements software solutions for a big broadcast satellite service provider in the USA. We own the
complete development lifecycle – from planning and requirements gathering to testing, integration, and support.
The Software Stack
- Java Spring/SpringBoot/Groovy-based web applications.
- Web front ends built with and without frameworks.
- MySQL and MongoDB databases.
- GNU/Linux production environment.
- Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing software and build new solutions.
- Learn the key principles of enterprise software development in Java and apply them in a variety of projects.
- Implement business requirements according to specification.
- Write unit tests, perform bugfixes and support the test automation effort.
- Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
What We Are Looking For
- A team player, with analytical and problem-solving thinking.
- Intellectually curious personality and lifelong learner.
- Fast learner with some knowledge (but not necessarily experienced) about Java, Spring, SQL, web services.
- Someone willing to get the challenge of owning a software solution.
- Good in verbal and written English.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh :-)
This position is opened in the cooperation with the Labor Office and follows the rules and requirements of the “Youth Employment” procedure:
Youth Employment Procedure
- The applicant must be unemployed and make a registration in the Labor Office.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in IT.
- The applicant must be up to 29 years old.
- The applicant must not take part in any form of employment, education or training.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
If You Are Interested
Please send your resume to email@example.com!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Bianor representative as soon as possible.
As part of our recruitment process, Bianor Services collects, stores and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
and using it in accordance with this policy.
Take The Next Step In Your Professional Growth!
We would be more than happy to have more stars on our team!
Arthur C. Clarke once said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is technology solutions that
free people to access information, work and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever they need to.